- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Eternity MomentIngredients
Experience absolute happiness and pure love. The refreshing aroma of the luxurious Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum for women will stay with you every day, whatever obstacle you have to deal with. Its floral composition will make you feel attractive and feminine wherever you are.
- a delicate floral fragrance
- for romantics and dreamers
- ideal for everyday wear in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be enchanted with a juicy cocktail of raspberry, lychee, melon, and guava, later accompanied by the elegant floral heart of water lily, gentle peonies, intoxicating jasmine, and passionflower. The whole composition is rounded off with woody notes and musk in the drydown to give the fragrance even more sex-appeal.
Story of the fragrance
Eternity Moment is the embodiment of the first moments of being in love – the joy and the smile that just will not fade. This quintessentially romantic fragrance from 2004 is a modern take on the legendary Eternity Eau de Parfum which was introduced in the 1980s.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Melon, Litchi, Guave, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Passion Flower, Jasmine, Peony, Water Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Brasilian Rose Wood, Cashmere Wood, Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
Posts about Calvin Klein Eternity MomentArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.