- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin AtopiControlCharacteristics
Start your battle against atopic dermatitis with a strong and trusted companion at your side. The Eucerin AtopiControl light moisturising lotion with licochalcone A, ceramides, and shea butter effectively soothes unpleasant itching while strengthening your skin barrier.
This emulsion intensely moisturises dry, irritated skin, softens it instantly, and visibly improves its overall condition if you use it on a regular basis. It also demonstrably helps improve your sleep and positively affects the overall quality of life for people suffering from atopic dermatitis.
- suitable for skin suffering from atopic dermatitis
- soothes irritated skin and reduces itching sensation
- instantly moisturises and softens skin
- can be used during the acute stage of the eczema
- absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily or sticky film
- also suitable for children and infants from 3 months of age
Results of testing:
→ Tested over the period of 4 weeks by 166 people 30+ with mild to moderately severe atopic dermatitis who had trouble sleeping at least 1 or 2 days a week due to the eczema
- 99% confirmed the emulsion brought relief to their dry, rough skin
- 99% stated the emulsion had a pleasant and nourishing texture
- 98% noticed their skin was calmer
- 98% felt their skin stayed smooth and soft
- 97% stated that the emulsion intensely hydrated their skin
- 97% confirmed the emulsion brought relief to their irritated skin
- 96% noticed reduced redness
- licochalcone A (strong antioxidant obtained from the root of Chinese liquorice) – soothes irritated skin and protects it from premature ageing caused by sunlight or free radicals
- ceramides – help strengthen the protective skin barrier and protect skin from dryness and irritation
- shea butter – nourishes and softens the skin
How to apply:
Apply at any point during the day as needed. For the best results, use also the shower oil from the same line.
Targeted everyday treatment:
Clean your face every morning and night with the Eucerin DermatoClean cleansing lotion and then wash your body with the AtopiControl shower oil. Finally, apply any cream or lotion from the same line. If you’re planning on exposing your skin to the sun, don’t forget to also use a suitable product with SPF.
- Skin type
- dry, atopic dermatitis
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin pharmacy skin care is a top brand in its category. The research and development of their products is based on the latest scientific discoveries and close cooperation with dermatologists. That’s why the company can offer products with medical effects which reflect a modern-day person’s needs while meeting the highest dermatological standards and respecting different skin types.
Eucerin has been around for more than a 100 years and learned to perfectly understand the way human skin works. Their iconic regenerative Eucerin Aquaphor ointment was first introduced in 1925 and its success is ever-growing. Zero water content and universal use are only 2 of its many benefits. The Eucerin Hyaluron Filler line is the first ever line of cosmetic products with proven ability to enhance the results of cosmetic procedures with hyaluronic acid.
Whether you pick up a Eucerin moistuirser, specialised sun care, or a gentle Eucerin shampoo, the brand always aims for the same – to give yout he best solution and keep your skin healthy and gorgeous.