- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Very IrrésistibleIngredients
When French style and elegance meet American spontaneity, you get the Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Parfum for women. This perfume gives you irresistible charm through the purely feminine ingredient, the rose, thanks to which everyone will immediately recognise that a perfect, enchanting woman is in their vicinity, without even seeing you.
- an aromatic floral fragrance with strong notes of rose
- for all spontaneous women and girls
- an excellent complement to your daytime and evening outfits
Composition of the fragrance
At the introduction to the composition of the fragrance, you will be captivated by the spicy essence of star anise, which blends with the unmistakable scent of a whole bouquet of roses. Then accords of earthy patchouli and exotic vanilla pods with their sweetly warming effect gradually add to this sensual union.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Very Irresistible, which leaves nobody in any doubt that you can master the art of elegance perfectly, was launched in 2005.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Star Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, floral
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.