- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Specifique Bain Vital Dermo-CalmCharacteristics
Does itchy scalp sometimes get you into a tricky situation while you’re out and about? The Kérastase Specifique Bain Vital Dermo-Calm soothing shampoo for sensitive scalp will put an end to your embarrassing moments by combatting the causes of hair discomfort.
Thanks to the unique ingredients of this shampoo, you’ll feel an instant sense of relief from scalp sensitivity, your skin will be hydrated and without itchiness. The shampoo also perfectly removes any dirt and leaves your hair light and invigorated. You won’t be disappointed.
- removes impurities from hair and scalp
- eliminates itching and scalp sensitivity
- leaves scalp clean and soothed
- leaves scalp hydrated with an instant pleasant feeling
- your hair will be light and invigorated
- tamanu oil – helps soothe irritation
- piroctone olamine – prevents scalp itchiness
- glycerol – hydrates and softens the scalp, protects it from external factors
- menthol – gently refreshes the skin
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
How to use:
Apply the shampoo to wet hair and use your fingertips to massage it in, thus promoting microcirculation.
- Scalp skin type
- sensitive scalp, normal scalp, itchy scalp
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.