Lanvin Éclat d'ArpègeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Lanvin Éclat d'ArpègeIngredients
Whether you’ve ever experienced love at first sight or not, the delicate, lilac-coloured Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège Eau de Parfum for women is an embodiment of this feeling. Its gentle, intoxicating notes of peach and lilac will bring you a delightful feeling every single day.
- delicate floral fragrance for women
- ideal for spring and summer months and for everyday wear
- popular among women since 2002
Composition of the fragrance
This perfect fragrance welcomes you with a note of lilac paired with the freshness of citrus. Later, you’ll notice the velvety sweetness of peach which comes hand in hand with floral notes. They’re followed by an equally lovely aroma of sweet, earthy cedar wood and white amber.
Story of the fragrance
If you’re the kind of person who can’t wait for the first warm spring day, Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège will be the perfect fragrance for you, because it resembles fresh spring air full of sensuality and light. The bottle of this Eau de Parfum is similar in shape to the iconic Arpège, since Éclat d'Arpège is in many ways the successor to this exceptional perfume.
Designed by Karin Dubreuil, the perfume reflects Parisian elegance, poetry, and joy just like all Lanvin fragrances. It was made for a spontaneous woman with a romantic soul and a gift of natural elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Lilac
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Peony, Peach, Tea, Wisteria
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, green