- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez For HerIngredients
The first fragrance of the brand, the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette, became an icon in perfume history. A simple design, cleanliness and a subtle touch of luxury characterise the fragrance, which resembles the sensual aroma of bare skin.
- a clean floral fragrance with white musk
- modern and feminine
- blends in with the skin and acts as a subtle accessory for its wearer
Composition of the fragrance
The delicate and sophisticated Eau de Toilette For Her radiates from the skin with cleanliness and subtle elegance. The floral notes of orange blossom and osmanthus add feminine curves to the white musk. A drop of bergamot provides freshness, whereas amber and vanilla create a sensual warmth. Vetiver and patchouli add a hint of confidence and boldness which are hidden under the gentle feminine appearance.
Story of the fragrance
Designer Narciso Rodriguez wanted his first fragrance to capture contemporary female individuality and open-mindedness. Perfumers Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian designed a fragrance full of contrasts. Transparent and at the same time opaque, gentle but bold. Rodriguez states that this fragrance is an integral part of him, just as his fashion creations are.
The elegant flacon has no unnecessary decoration and is coloured from the inside to bring out the lustre of clear glass. The mysterious black colour does not give anything away and entices us to uncover what hides within.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.