Kérastase Résistance Masque Force ArchitecteReinforcing Mask for Weakened, Damaged Hair and Frayed Ends
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Masque Force ArchitecteCharacteristics
Is your hair crying out for help? The Kérastase Resistance Force Architecte strengthening mask for weakened, damaged hair and split ends will restore its lost beauty and shine. It reconstructs hair fibres, speeds up their regeneration and prevents split ends. After using this mask, your hair will be easier to comb and velvety smooth to the touch.
- nourishes hair fibres and makes their porous surface smoother
- strengthens hair from the inside and prevents damage
- protects hair against breakage and split ends
- makes hair easier to detangle and style
- restores lost shine and leaves your hair silky soft
- Resurrection Sap substance – regenerates damaged hair
- pro-keratin – makes hair smoother and improves its weak appearance
- ceramides – penetrate deep into the hair and strengthen it
How to use:
Apply the mask to shampoo-washed and towel-dried hair, massage into the hair from roots to ends and leave on for five to ten minutes, then rinse off thoroughly.
- Hair type
- brittle hair and split ends, damaged hair
- Split ends prevention
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.