Versace Bright Crystaleau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Versace Bright CrystalIngredients
The most beloved fragrance gem in the world – discover Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette. Its delicate floral notes will surround you with a delicate, clean aroma which is still very feminine and sensual.
The unique cap represents an elegant gemstone in keeping with the jewellery-making tradition of the Versace fashion house.
- light, gourmand, fruity floral fragrance
- suitable for all-day wear
- designed in 2006 by perfumer Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the refreshing and intense accents of the fruit of yuzu citrus, accompanied by icy accords and juicy notes of pomegranate. Versace Bright Crystal then develops into an intoxicating floral sweetness. Strong essences of peony and magnolia are balanced out with the gentleness of lotus flower. Woody notes, delicate musk and warm, honeyed amber in the drydown give the composition a warm quality.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Icy Accord, Pomegranate, Yuzu
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Magnolia, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Wood, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.